Enjoy a half-day kid's Scuba Diving course at the state-of-the-art dive center in Cairns. Let your kids learn the basics of scuba and try it out themselves, with all equipment included.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Look for the Divers Den office Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. You must show your voucher at the reception counter before the tour begins A medical statement must be filled out for each participant (medical conditions such as asthma and ADD medication may prevent your child from diving, please contact us before booking if you have any queries)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Children must be 8 years or over. Parental approval is required and a medical questionnaire must be filled out.
- All staff are blue cardholders and cleared by the Queensland Government to work with children.