Experience the Great Barrier Reef from Sunlover Reef Cruise's spacious multi-level pontoon. This is perfect for adults, kids, and kids at heart. With plenty to do if you do not want to get wet, including a glass-bottom boat or semi-submersible tours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Dietary requirements can be accommodated for if communicated in advance
- Checkin is from 8:30 AM to 9 AM, with season schedules applying
- There are a limited number of lockers for personal belongings
- Travel sickness tablets are available for purchase
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the buffet lunch will be served by your crew
- Medical conditions apply for optional extras and no refunds are given for failed medicals
- There will be head counts and safety demonstrations at scheduled times and you must follow the safety instructions given by the staff at all times
- It is recommended to bring Australian Dollars or a credit card for onboard purchases and optional extras
- There is a kiosk onboard the boat that offers a range of beverages and light snacks