For an authentic aboriginal experience look no further. Spend the day in the pristine natural beauty of the World Heritage-listed Daintree National Park hunting for fish and mud crabs. See and learn even more by adding an optional Dreamtime walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Cairns, Northern Beach & Port Douglas Hotels. Pickup from selected hotels. Contact the operator after booking to confirm your pickup location and time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, a towel, and a bottle of water
- The tour bus used for this tour has several steps and passengers will need to board and disembark from the vehicle several times throughout the day
- The guided walk at Mossman Gorge is considered easy grade and under 1km return distance