Escape from the city to explore the stunning Daintree Rainforest on this full-day tour from Cairns. Visit a wildlife sanctuary, enjoy a guided walk through the jungle, cruise along the Daintree River, and visit the pristine beaches at Cape Tribulation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up from Port Douglas.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare
- This tour is unsuitable for infants (0-3 years)
- Please note, this is approximately a 13 hour day. The bus journey is a major component of this tour, and is approximately 3 hours from Cairns to Cape Tribulation, with stops on the way.