Discover the World Heritage Kuranda Rainforest near Cairns on this full-day tour. Travel deep into the rainforest on World War II Army Ducks traveling on both land and water as your guide explains different species of flora and fauna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up from Cairns accommodations. Pick-ups are not offered from Yorkeys Knob, Machans Beach and Holloways Beach. Guests should either go to the Skyrail Smithfield Terminal or another pick-up location.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes