An award-winning, luxury vessel with up to 80 passengers only will whisk you out to the reef. Visit 2 pristine outer Great Barrier Reef locations and go snorkeling, enjoy a tasty picnic lunch, and learn from a friendly and multi-lingual crew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a hat, a towel, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Certified divers: please bring cert-card and logbook. You will also be asked to fill out and sign an Advice to Divers Form. Medical Standards differ from country to country, and certain medication / medical conditions may preclude you from diving in Australia.
- Introductory Divers: if you are doing an introductory dive you will be asked to fill out and sign a medical declaration form.