Explore the island of Figarolo and Cape Figari on a boat tour, spotting dolphins along the way. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling stops in picturesque locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the DST Sardegna Diving & Snorkeling Team office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- The activity provider is part of the "Il Golfo dei Delfini" project, which aims to make dolphin watching more environmentally beneficial
- The activity provider adheres to a code of conduct which ensures that the activity is sustainable and is based on international criteria that are the most appropriate for the local context
- This tour is dependent on weather conditions, so if it is canceled due to inclement weather, you have the option of rescheduling or receiving a full refund
- A minimum number of travelers is required for this experience, and you can choose between an alternate date or a full refund if your reservation is canceled due to a failure to reach the minimum number of participants