Embark on a winter excursion in Yosemite National Park. Go on a snowshoe hike to the Merced Grove of Giant Sequoias and enjoy views of the snow-topped Yosemite Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- While the Sequoia Groves are at elevations which typically get enough snow for this activity, warmer winters may reduce the snowpack
- On tours without enough snow, you will hike the same trail without snowshoes and in your regular hiking boots
- Snow usually falls on Yosemite National Park in November or early December
- Pickup is available from select Highway 140 hotels: Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort, Yosemite Cedar Lodge, and Yosemite View Lodge
- You will most likely visit the Merced Grove of Giant Sequoias, but in the event the tour needs to be altered, you will visit the Tuolumne Grove instead
- If winter conditions are deemed too dangerous, the local partner reserves the right to modify the itinerary or cancel the tour