Discover the beauty of Cambridge with a walking, punting, and open-top bus tour. Choose from different King's College entry package options. See the highlights of the city and learn about its fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of King’s College on King’s Parade and your guide will be wearing a royal blue uniform ie a royal blue jacket, cap, beanie, or polo shirt. Please arrive 5 minutes early. Meet for your punting tour at Granta Moorings. Please give yourself plenty of time to get to the starting point, and arrive 5 minutes early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Pembroke College is dependent on availability on the day
- Walking tours are not suitable for those unable to walk for the duration of the tour
- There will be no toilet breaks throughout the tour