Immerse yourself in the unique natural world of the Maddalena Archipelago on a 7-hour cruise that includes two swimming stops and a visit La Maddalena. Enjoy the local environment while respecting it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Italian, English, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Italian, French, English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is on the dock in front of the Cutter Lounge & Restaurant. Find the Virginia Luxury Team wearing a uniform with the easily recognizable Virginia Luxury logo. Please arrive 40 minutes before the departure to check in. In high season periods, like July or August, the traffic will be very heavy. If you are coming from the Olbia, San Teodoro, or surrounding areas, add 30 minutes to your expected arrival time and to your GPS' estimation, if using a GPS.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
- Credit card
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Snorkeling gear
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- The boat leaves at 9:30 sharp and it is recommend to onboard at least 40 minutes before. Late arrivals will not be accepted onboard
- Customers must pass through the check-in point before boarding
- There's a bar on board where you can buy lunch and drinks
- The local partner does not use plastic on the yacht, but you can buy a reusable bottle with unlimited water refills or you can go to the bar with your empty bottle
- The Loquis app offers a multilingual audio guide for the trip and is available for purchase
- In order to respect the natural environment and preserve the archipelago, the boat does not dock directly on the islands but instead stops very close to the coast so that you will wade in shallow water or swim for a very short distance to reach the shore
- You will need to plan an extra 40 minutes of travel time to get to the meeting point in high seasons