Put on your life jacket, slap on some sunscreen, and get ready for adventure . You’re about to get up close to nature and wildlife in an eco-paradise. We are the first operators on the water every day
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the tour is outside "By The Green Café," Rue Lavaud, the main street of Akaroa, at 07:25. Meet 5 mins before your trip time outside "By The Green" cafe on the main street of Akaroa opposite the recreation ground as you enter Akaroa from Christchurch.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please check your messages on your phone or email before your tour in case we have changed our meeting location due to wind directions