Explore Cape Town by bike on a 3-hour guided tour and learn about the history of the city and life today from an expert guide. Visit the leisure district of Green Point and discover a biodiversity garden planted with indigenous flora.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the local supplier's office at V&A Waterfront ClockTower, Dock Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Cycling clothing
- High-heeled shoes
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Bike tours are suitable for all ages and fitness levels, and are tailored to your needs