Mountain bike from Table Mountain to Constantia and back on a 3-hour challenging ride. With a mix of Jeep tracks and single tracks, as well as many photo stops to enjoy the views, this is a must-do for mountain bikers in Cape Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point at Table Mountain lower cable car station cable way Cafe.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is not for beginners or people with health issues for whom mountain biking could affect their current state of health.
- The bikes are dual suspension with 29 inches wheel size.