Enjoy one of the most scenic drives in the world in the company of a local guide. Take in the iconic views as you get an insights into the history and culture of the cape. Stop at quaint towns and picturesque beaches and enjoy a relaxing lunch stop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
The Strangers Club-1 Braemar Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005 at 9:00 AM. Once you enter through the gate, the entrance to the Strangers Club Café is at the left hand corner of the building (look for the wooden doorway.)Open in Google Maps ⟶