Get up close with the ocean's most majestic apex predator with a cage dive amongst the sharks of Gansbaai. Learn more from the on-board marine biologists and get a pre and post-dive briefing. Optional transfers from Cape Town are available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation in Cape Town. Pick-up times will be confirmed the afternoon before the trip after a detailed weather check has been done.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at The Great White House in Kleinbaai, 5 Geelbek St, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa. Please note that the meeting time will be confirmed the day before your trip. All self-drive guests will start at this point as indicated on the map.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- There are no age restrictions for the boat trip, but children must be over 7 years old to do the dive
- This trip is weather dependent, if your tour is cancelled you will get a full refund or alternatively, you can change the day
- You will change into your wetsuit on board the boat, please wear your swimsuit underneath your clothes