Hop on board and enjoy a relaxing champagne cruise departing from Cape Town's V&A Waterfront.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
IQ Catamaran is docked right outside the Victoria and Alfred Hotel on the North Wharf, next to Den Anker Restaurant at the V&A Waterfront. It is the first boat in front of the big yellow photo frame. Please arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- This cruise does not include lunch
- A non-alcoholic champagne option is available
- There is a cash bar on board for those who wish to purchase additional drinks
- Tips are not included
- Guests will be required to remove their shoes or shoe covers will be provided
- Parking is available at the V&A Waterfront, which can get very full
- If you are late, the cruise will depart without you and you will need to join the next available cruise
- The departure time and cruise course are dependent on weather conditions and may change