Embark on a 7-day tour of the Garden Route, Cape Winelands, Addo National Park, Cape Point, and southeast coast of South Africa. Look for wild animals, zipline over a gorge, walk with orphaned elephants, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your preferred location in and around Cape Town, if within a 10-kilometer radius of the CBD or from Stellenbosch.
- Small group
- Limited to 13 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a combo tour package including a 1-day Winelands, 1-day Cape Point, and 5-day Garden Route tour
- Optional activities are pre-booked for your convenience but are weather dependent and can only be paid for and confirmed on the day of the activity. Bring your credit or debit card as most activity providers and shops accept card payments
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may need to run in a different order or with overnight stays in Hermanus, Stellenbosch, or Cape Town on occasion
- Free hotel pickup transfers from your preferred pickup address in and around Cape Town within a 10-kilometer radius of the CBD or from Stellenbosch.
- Pickup time is usually between 6 to 8 am, subject to the tour. You will receive confirming of your exact pickup time about a day before departure
- Accommodation may change to a similar star grade if the preferred options are not available. Accommodation can only be confirmed after the tour is booked