Get bird's eye views of the Cape Peninsula on a scenic helicopter flight from Cape Town. Journey down the coast to the Cape of Good Hope and see the 12 Apostles mountain range.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
V&A Waterfront Helipad.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Selfie sticks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The time of your flight is not exact, but you will see all points listed in the itinerary
- The largest helicopter available can hold up to 6 passengers. Bookings of larger groups will be accommodated in more than 1 helicopter
- You will get in-flight commentary from your pilot
- In-flight HD video package is not included but available to purchase at the base
- This is a shared helicopter flight