Get up close with the ocean's most majestic apex predator with a cage dive amongst the sharks of Gansbaai. Learn more from the on-board marine biologists and get a pre and post-dive briefing. Optional transfers from Cape Town are available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation in Cape Town. Pick-up times will be confirmed the afternoon before the trip after a detailed weather check has been done.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at The Great White House in Kleinbaai, 5 Geelbek St, Van Dyks Bay, 7220, South Africa. Please note that the meeting time will be confirmed the day before your trip. All self-drive guests will start at this point as indicated on the map.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This is a full day activity (8-10 hours)
- Catering to any dietary requirement is possible
- There are no age restrictions for the boat trip, but children must be over 7 years old to do the dive
- Viewing from the boat is also possible - it is not mandatory to dive
- The boats and welcome facilities are wheelchair friendly - the boat can accommodate 2 wheelchairs per trip
- Please note that sightings are not guaranteed
- This trip is weather dependent
- Starting times mentioned are subject to change daily and only used as indication
- Exact pick-up time can only be confirmed the afternoon before the trip after a detailed weather check has been done - you will be contacted to confirm.