Experience the wonder of nature with a qualified mountain guide on a half-day up Table Mountain or Lion's Head. Learn about the culture of Cape Town and marvel at the flora and fauna of its natural surroundings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from your accommodation in Cape Town or the southern suburbs.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- These hikes are suitable for anyone from 8 to 80 years old with a reasonable level of fitness
- Lion's Head is a separate peak which is located next to Table Mountain
- If the Table Mountain Cableway is not running due to weather or maintenance, there will be an extra charge of R250 per person for the guide to hike down with you