Embark on a small-group boat tour along the coast of Capri. Admire the island's famous attractions from the water, swim in the crystal clear sea and relax with a limoncello during happy hour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet the skipper or a member of staff outside Bar La Vela at the entrance of the Porto Turistico in Capri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time
- This tour is subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- In compliance with the COVID-19 health and safety measures, snorkeling equipment will not be provided. Please bring your own
- Due to the Covid-19 health and safety measures, the snorkeling equipment will not be provided onboard (it is advised to bring your own, or to buy it new on the boat: € 9 mask, € 6 snorkel)
- This is not a private tour. This tour will have a maximum of 12-14 travelers