The only way to access the Benagil caves is by water, as there is no walking access. The best way to do this is with a stand-up paddle board, which you will learn how to operate throughout enjoyable experience on the water.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Look for the white Volkswagen Transporter with the "SUP ALBUFEIRA" logo parked close to the beach. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, pregnant women, or children under the age of 10
- You'll be on the water for almost 2 hours, so drink some water before the start of the tour and take only what you'll need
- If you want to take some items with you on the board it will be at your own risk as they might fall in the water and sink (your guides do not provide any waterproof bags)