Hop-on an open-top double-decker bus to discover Cartagena in the most flexible and entertaining way. Hop-off and explore the sights at your own convenience with 14 bus stops and choose the option that fits you best.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
The first bus stop is at Muelle de la Bodeguita, however passengers can join the bus at any of the stops along the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The tour duration is 1.5 hours and runs every 45 minutes between 9 AM and 7:30 PM
- There is a walking tour that departs from Bus Stop 4 at 4 PM with a duration of 1.5 hours
- The walking tour is available in English and Spanish