Learn to dive in St. Lucia and explore one of the most pristine marine reserve areas in the Caribbean. Non-certified divers learn from instructors and dive masters and have the chance to enjoy the diverse life of the coral reefs on this 5-hour activity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Hotel/cruise ship pickup and return is provided. Pickups are available from northern to central areas. Pickup times 8:00 AM - Cap Estate hotels (from hotel lobby) 8:10 AM - Pigeon Pointe hotels 8:20 AM - Rodney Bay Areas hotels 8:35 AM - Marisule area hotels 8:45 AM - Choc Bay area hotels 9:15 AM - Cruise ship (from specific meeting point) Call 7584517716 for pickup from locations not mentioned.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Clients must be in good health to apply. We must be told of any health issues that may impede your diving. Please be truthful as this concerns your health and safety.
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age. Divers under 18 must have an adult sign a waiver at the dive shop to participate.
- Health restrictions apply and a waiver and medical statement is required to be filled out by all participants.
- If you cannot pass the questionnaire, or do not have the required physician's statement, you will not be permitted to dive. Guests not able to dive will not be entitled to a refund so please know your health status before booking.
- IN ADDITION: If you are taking medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program.
- Hotel/cruise ship pick-ups are assured for northern to central locations.