This is the perfect option for anyone looking to maximize beach time on a non-crowded beach on the island of St Lucia. With this beach being 5 minutes away you will be enjoying the pristine waters and golden sand beaches within moments of debarking.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
1. For Pointe Seraphine Arrivals clients should proceed through the cruise ship terminal and head to the water taxi dock as indicated in the picture below. A Captain Cliff Adventure Tours representative will be there to meet them holding a sign with their names written on there. 2. For La Place Carenage arrivals clients are to turn left along the dock walking in the direction of the castries market. The pickup area is directly in front the vendors arcade as indicated in the picture below. Once again an agent will be present to meet our clients with a sign. These are the designated pickup areas for all boat tours leaving from the docks and they are only a couple minutes walk to from the shipOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This Beach is located near the Vigie Airport which caters only to small regional aircraft, so aircraft noise is minimal