Discover everything the beautiful wild coast of Costa Brava has to offer. Join a small-group guided tour to kayak and snorkel in coves, caves, channels, exploring the cliffs and islands of the Bay of Sant Pol-S´Agaró.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- French, English, Spanish, Catalan
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Snorkeling gear
Know before you go
- No previous experience in kayaking or snorkeling is required
- A good swimming ability is essential to book this activity
- Due to Covid restrictions, if you want to snorkel, you have to bring your own equipment (you can still join the tour without equipment, and swim instead of snorkel)