Enjoy the spectacular scenery from high on Mount Etna volcano. Explore the last eruptions of the volcano and see the Silvestri craters created in 1892. Enter a lava cave to see how lava flows form, and taste some delicious local products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Spanish, Italian, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available from hotels and B&Bs in Catania.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Instead of trekking, you have the option of taking a cable car and jeep bus up 3,000 meters, enjoying the lunar-like landscape. The price is EUR 67.00 per person and also includes an alpine guide who will lead you around the area at the top.