Admire the city skyline from 330 feet and save time with dedicated tickets to the dome and interior of the Cathedral of Florence. Enter the cupola and enjoy other areas at your own pace within 3 days.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office (Slow Tour Tuscany) at Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 10 NB: Please arrive to collect your pass at least 30 minutes before the time slot selectedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You will need to climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Duomo; there is no elevator
- The entry to the dome has a specific time to get in. The ticket and security check process takes between 10 and 15 minutes, and no one can skip or avoid this step
- To enter the Cathedral, you have to get in through the Crypt entrance. This is a fast-track entrance, but could take up to 25-30 minutes due to crowds (as opposed to normal lines that take up to 2-3 hours)
- You can start using the ticket from the morning of the date selected to visit the museums included, the Climbing of Cupola is mandatory on the time and date selected