Climb Giotto's Bell Tower to a height of 87 meters (285 feet). Explore the Baptistery and the Opera del Duomo Museum with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the central door of the Cathedral of Florence, Piazza San Giovanni 28 to begin your tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ascent of the campanile/bell tower involves 414 steps and there is no elevator
- You must cover your shoulders and legs to enter the Opera del Duomo Complex