Discover the history of Charleston's 350-year-old African community with visits to several sites of historical interest and significance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet on the sidewalk outside the Philip Simmons House at 30-1/2 Blake Street. Please arrive at the meeting point 5 minutes before the activity startsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in rain or shine