Explore Charleston's fabled walled city in the oldest French Quarter in the United States. This informative 2-hour stroll with a Charleston certified tour guide explores the highlights of the historic district, national landmarks, and the majestic harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
There are benches available and a public parking garage directly opposite the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring water and sunglasses if the weather is warm and sunny, and wear comfortable shoes
- Cancellations within 24-hours are non-refundable, however, you will be allowed to reschedule your tour date
- Tours run rain or shine. If supplier cancels due to inclement weather you will be offered a refund or you can reschedule your tour.