Discover the wonderful culture Shem Creek has hosted since the first colonists and before. Take a behind the scenes look at a shrimp processing facility, try a tasty dessert at an old seafood market, and witness the natural beauty of the creek ecosystem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
111 Coleman Blvd, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is best suited for guests who can walk 1.5 miles
- This tour is not suited for very young children as this is a history/knowledge-based experience