Discover the famous Château de Vincennes, a massive 14th and 17th-century royal fortress on the outskirts of eastern Paris. Learn about this impressive building's history as a former prison and then a barracks and arsenal during the era of Napoleon.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Château of Vincennes, Avenue de Paris, 94300 Vincennes, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Admission is free for those under 18 and visitors under 26 with EU ID
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- Opening hours: From May 21 to September 22: 10am - 6pm; From September 23 to May 20: 10am - 5pm
- Last entry into the castle is 45 minutes before the indicated closing time
- Closed on January 1, May 1, and December 25
- Free entrance: The first Sunday of January, February, March, November and December and during European Heritage Days (3rd weekend of September each year)