Join a mobile-based treasure hunt on a route designed to show off the best of Chester, highlighting its most popular landmarks as well as hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your treasure hunt at the front of Chester Town Hall. If you can’t see an email from the activity provider, Treasure Hunt Chester, or the SMS they sent you, go to: https://treasurehuntchester.com/startOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- A ticket is required for each participant.
- You will receive a weblink to open on your mobile browser. The screen layout works just like WhatsApp and is very easy to use. You don’t need to print or download anything.
- The treasure hunt must be completed in daylight, as it’s impossible to find clues in the dark
- The game time depends on how quickly you complete the hunt, with the average between 2-3½ hours. You will cover around 2½ miles and the route is step-free.
- For larger groups, multiple games (to split the group) can be played 5 minutes apart.