Discover all the lesser-known scenic spots of Chianti like a local with a half-day guided scooter tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tuscany on Wheels office located on Strada di Sant'Appiano 9i, next to the mail boxes. You can park your car by the office for free.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to drive
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- For safety reasons, the combined maximum weight of riders on the Vespa must be less than 180 kg
- If you would rather travel in a tuk-tuk, or book an additional Vespa, please contact the activity provider before the tour
- If you do not feel comfortable driving, you can choose to ride as a passenger with your partner
- A valid credit card for preauthorization is required; prepaid cards and American Express cards are not expected
- In July and August, departure times might be anticipated. The tour provider will make sure to get in touch and keep as a reference the last communications received from the office