View Chicago's well-known buildings and sample some of the city's tastiest treats on a guided walking tour. See the famous Bean, try some deep-dish pizza, and learn about the city from a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Chicago Theater under the marquee.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations