See Chi-Town in a brand new light! There's nothing quite like spending a summer night along the cool Chicago lakefront. Experience Chicago's illuminated skyline and catch the huge water and light show at Buckingham Fountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The offices are located at the NE corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. When you are on the intersection of Columbus Drive and Monroe look for the orange flag signs that say "Segway Tours." The office is located one level below the street and has Orange A-frame signs with arrows pointing the way. Please call 312.552.5100 if you get lost.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Ponchos are provided during wet weather
- Those persons who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to participate and a refund will not be issued
- All participants must be at least 12 years old, weigh more than 100lbs and less than 260lbs in accordance with manufacturer recommendations
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 18 years old
- Participants must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- All participants must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance
- Pregnant women are prohibited from participating in this activity
- In the event of park festivals or races, construction, and the like, tours will be adjusted for safety and quality
- The bathrooms near the office are closed for maintenance. Please use the washroom prior to your arrival. There are several bathroom stops along the tour route.