Discover the outstanding architecture and inspiring public art of the Windy City on a guided excursion. Check out the must-see spots in downtown Chicago, such as the City Hall and Millennium Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at The Chicago Theater under the marquee.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless the weather constitutes a dangerous situation
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations