Get up-close and personal to the epic Navy Pier fireworks display every Wednesday & Saturday during the Summer. Choose between viewing from either the Chicago River or Lake Michigan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Present your ticket to a uniformed Wendella employee. They will be standing at the top of the stairs at the northwest corner of the Michigan Avenue (DuSable) Bridge at the foot of the Wrigley Building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Passengers can bring their own non-alcoholic beverages and food
- Cruises take place rain or shine
- Children under 4 years of age go free
- Seats on the decks are chosen on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Vessels include restrooms with diaper changing tables
- All bags are subject to a security search