Eat around the world without leaving Chicago! Enjoy the city's best ethnic cuisines while biking through its most historic neighborhoods and along the gorgeous 606 and Lakefront trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
540 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60611 (Entrance is off Ohio Street. Look for the Bobby's Bike Hike sign in the covered walkway in between furniture store and child care center. )Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available. Please notify the tour operator in advance
- This tour is only suitable for those aged 16 and over
- Tours run in all weather conditions
- Please bring cash, as there is no ATM on site
- While you may register as a solo rider, there is a 2 person minimum for this particular tour to run. If this threshold is not hit 2 hours before the tour time, the tour operator may contact you to reschedule or possibly cancel the tour with a full refund