Surround yourself with the art and life of Monet, Renoir, Degas, and friends in this state-of-the-art 360-degree experience. Enjoy an exploration of colors and see their work at a jaw-dropping scale.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The exhibit does not have dedicated onsite parking, but there are a number of public parking lots nearby. The closest parking is the James Kilmer Garage located across the street (150 feet away) and provides valet service. If anyone in your party has mobility issues, it is recommended to dropped them off on the street before pulling into the garage. The closest metro stations are: Sedgwick (brown line); Clark / Division (red line)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- There is a cloakroom available for you to leave your coats and bags for a fee
- With a Basic ticket, you must enter this attraction within a 30-minute window starting 15 minutes before your scheduled ticket time and finishing 15 minutes after your scheduled ticket time
- With a Premium or VIP ticket, you may enter anytime up to one hour before or after your ticket time within operating hours