Chicago's lakefront is a biking paradise! Join us for a fun, casual ride and urban safari. Our route includes it all: beaches, lagoons, gardens, animals, architecture and a good time!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside of the main entrance of Navy Pier, 700 E Grand Ave Chicago, IL, at the booth across from Polk Brother's Park next to People's Energy PavillionOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Each adult rider must sign a waiver
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany and sign the waiver for any tour participant under age 18
- Call at least 24 hours ahead of the scheduled start to confirm
- You must present your voucher at the time of the tour