See world's most beautiful skyline and Chicago's lovely lakefront on a guided cycle through the green spaces and monuments of Millennium and Grant Parks, Museum Campus and Northerly Island. See why they say Chicago is "cooler by the lake."
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
540 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, ILOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing/shoes
- Bring a camera and then enter your best picture in our Photo Contest!
- 15% to 20% suggested guide gratuity
- Tours run rain or shine!