Learn about Chicago's spine-tingling past with a guided walking tour. Hear stories about the Alley of Death, visit the Congress Plaza Hotel, and learn about the tragedy of the Iroquois Theater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide just outside of the Chicago Theatre near the walkway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Not suitable for children under the age of 16
- This tour will take place rain or shine