Embark on a ghoulish walking tour through Northside Chicago. Visit some of the city’s most chilling locations and learn about the ghosts of gangsters and serial killers who haunt these streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tin Man statue in Oz Park. Your guide will be wearing a US Ghost Adventures shirt and carrying a lantern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- This is a family friendly tour, suitable for all ages