Enjoy a guided hike up and down the steep coastal staircases of the Cinque Terre National Park. Admire the breathtaking views, bright colors, and unforgettable picturesque landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
In the little square at the entrance to the tunnel of Manarola Station, Via A. Rollando, 176, 19017 Manarola SP, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- In case of an orange or red weather alert (according to Italian regulations) the tour will be canceled for safety reasons
- In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the guide can propose an alternative route