Explore Rome independently on a shore excursion from Civitavecchia port. Benefit from round-trip transportation from the cruise terminal to access all the attractions of the "Eternal City." Marvel at the monuments of Ancient Rome, such as the Colosseum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please take the free shuttle bus service from your cruise ship to the meeting point, which is at the end of the shuttle service ride. The ride takes about 10 minutes from the cruise ship to the meeting point. Your bus is located at Largo della Pace, Civitavecchia. Civitatours staff will wait in front of the bus and dressed in yellow. It is extremely important that you are at the meeting point not later than 9:15 AM. Departure time is 9:30/9:40 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Basilica of St. Peter's (when available) can be purchased just before boarding the coach if desired. The charge is €22 per person (adults, students, and children)
- The tour will be carried out by an official guide from the Vatican State
- You can request your desired language on booking the service before boarding the coach