Experience Cologne’s renowned brewing culture up close on this beloved brewery tour. Learn about the city’s most interesting, hilarious, and weird legends while enjoying Kölsch, its local beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Please meet your tour guide at the Kreuzblumen monument, 15 minutes before the tour starts. The monument is approximately 150 meters/500 feet in front of the cathedral's grand entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age to drink beer according to German law
- The itinerary given in the description is a sample and might vary
- The guides have the flexibility to choose which places will be visited according to the guests' wishes