Travel back to the days of the Roman Empire and take a 3-hour guided tour of the main monuments of Ancient Rome. Skip the long lines to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors and gladiators.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the exit of the "Colloseo" Metro Station (Line B) on the lower street level next to the green gift and newspaper shop. Your guide will be holding a sign with "Guide Rome- LcIncoming".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- To qualify for reduced entrance (up to 26 years old), please remember to bring ID
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring sun screen in the summer