Marvel at the waterfalls, get close to the plants and animals, and take in the vistas as you skirt the cliffs of the Columbia River Gorge on a guided Portland tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Director Park, which is 1 city block, 200 ft (60 m) on each side. The guide will pull over wherever there is an opening, on either side of the park. Look for a black, high-top, extended-length Transit or Sprinter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Columbia Gorge is typically cold, windy, and wet November to April. Please dress appropriately
- Your tour will take place in a small group of no more than 14 participants